Al Salama offers a two year MBA programme with stipent and practical training with specialisation in Hospital administration, finance, HR
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world.
MBA boosts individuals’ passion and hunger for success
- Acts as a Career Accelerator
- Develops the quality of Leadership and ladder to entrepreneurship
- Add value to the competency
Any Graduation from a recognized University
What You Will Learn
After finishing the MBA course, students will be capable of various management skills and practice in the following areas.
- They can unravel industrial problems in altering state of affairs and in the wake of transforming of the technology.
- Students can use theoretical and analytical skills and offer most favorable resolution to various industrial issues.
- By means of this knowledge, they can be proficient and effective managers.
- They can use management skills for opportunity planning and enlargement of organizations.
- Students can contribute to research and development, new products innovation, modifying the existing products and develop their innovative ideas.
- They can provide the business, industries and society in their recreation of excellence by enchantment of the customers.
- After MBA students can also go for Ph.D programs in Indian Universities or Foreign Universities.
Job and Career options
There are lots of prospects available to the fresh and capable Managers after the end of MBA. They can:
- Find employment in Indian or Multi-national companies
- Government and Public Sector jobs
- Hand out as Executives in service sectors like Banks, Hospitals, and Airlines etc.
- Be the owner of industries or business houses
- Work as Management Consultants and Promoters to different Industries
- Work as Trainer or become academicians
|Course||Course Fee (Rs)||Stipend (Rs)|
|MBA||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Payment Schedule Finances shouldn’t get in the way of your academic future. Al Salama offers flexible payment plans to meet your needs. Please contact us for more information.
Scholarships Scholarships are available for qualified students. Please contact us for more information.